Before You Begin...
Ready yourself to work on this program by doing the following.
- Pray. Pray to God for what you want to accomplish here and that with His help, you can make your goals a reality.
- Buy a Journal. This journal has bible verses at the bottom of every page.
- Set up an account with Fortify: https://fortifyprogram.org/
- It's Free for 13-20 year olds
- It's $39 for 21+ - If that is too steep, figure out what its worth to you and I will cover the difference.
- Be sure to get someone to be your accountability partner, someone you trust and will love you no matter what.
- Set up a blocking device on your phone (and computer as needed)
- Netsanity.net is a great download. Follow the prompts and edit what you need. Netsanity allows you to block certain apps as well, which can protect you or someone else from entering onto negative chat sites/apps. Netsanity does cost money to operate and is worth it.
- Netangel.com is also a good site and is free for first devices. NetAngel sends text messages to a person of your choice when a bad site is attempted to be accessed. This adds a layer of accountability.
- Daily Bread - Follow each day's program instructions the best you can (in the tab above).
- Buy a bunch of Thank You note stationary, stamps and envelopes. (You can buy good stationary at the dollar store).
- Use whatever resources from the resource tab above that you might find helpful.
- Don't over do it or allow yourself to get overwhelmed because you're trying to do everything. Start small and work your way up.
- Now, lets begin...TOGETHER.