Before You Begin...
Ready yourself to work on this program by doing the following.
- Pray. Pray to God for what you want to accomplish here and that with His help, you can make your goals a reality.
- Buy a Journal. This journal has bible verses at the bottom of every page.
- Find someone you can be totally honest with. This person will be crucial in keeping you accountable.
- Set up an accountability app on your phone and computer (this is not optional). Here are two good options (only use one):
- Daily Bread - Follow each day's program instructions the best you can (in the tab above).
- Buy a bunch of Stationary/Thank You notes, stamps and envelopes. (You can buy good stationary at the dollar store).
- If you can afford a therapist, get one. It's super helpful. Many of us cannot, so let this help you.
- Also Sexaholics Anonymous (SA) and Sex Addicts Anonymous (SAA) are helpful 12 step programs worth checking out. This may be helpful to you in finding others who have similar struggles and are honest about it.
- Use whatever resources from the resource tab above that you might find helpful.
- Don't over do it or allow yourself to get overwhelmed because you're trying to do everything. Start small and work your way up.